StickWurld 2 StickWurld 2

Good Work

Good work man. Can't wait for the next one.

Sonic's Day Out Sonic's Day Out

Nice effort

That was a nice effort. For your first cartoon here on NG, that was pretty damn good. Maybe just make it a bit longer, and have more sound effects aside from growls. Oh yeah, your site kicks ass dude.

Eskimo Sonic Eskimo Sonic

That was damn good man.

That was good, Matt. Keep up the good work.

Who Did It! Who Did It!

Duuuude...

Dude, it isnt that hard to draw people, and a snowman. And I do NOT think that you can see through people in real life. The bottom of the snowdrift wuz clearly visible through the little kid. I think the song you used is hilarious, but the animation brought it right back down.

RedactedProfile responds:

ok, that is his SHIRT you know. Its just a coicidence that it looks like that. If you look closely at the top right you see that it is uneven for the line. It is just a coicidence

Urban Legends Urban Legends

Freaky Stuff dude

Dude-that was some freaky stuff you got there. I don't know how you got those legends. I live in an area with an assload of urban legands, one was just recently revealed to me and I believe all of this shit. Excellent work. I hope you make another urban legends.

Maximum Doom 1 Maximum Doom 1

Watching a dog crap is more entertaining

A pile of dog crap is a better piece of work than that! And a lot more effort is put into a pile of dog crap than was put into that cartoon.

DAY O! DAY O!

That was sweet! Make another!

Matt, that was some funny s**t! Make another!

Prep-Away Pepper Spray! Prep-Away Pepper Spray!

Sweet movie!

This movie is da $h*t! I hate preps so frikin bad! Amen brother!